Tuesday, August 14, 2007

In Print!

Well.. its official... i'm in print. My first ever accepted Layout has become magazine print!
I got the sms message on friday last week at 6.45am from one very very excited Cath to let me know that my Layout was looking gorgeous on page 32 of this months scrapbooking Memories Mag (i think that is the page)...Thank you sweet heart.. only one other way better to be woken up.. hahaha.. although, it wasn't until last night, courtesty of Alisons wonderful hubby whom brought a copy all the way across town did i actually see it. WOW.. im so so excited... even more impressed. The colours are perfect! I could not be more excited unless ofcourse, it was being used as the picture to the title page of the swirls and flourishes gallery or on the from page itself. Now.. just to get my hands on my own copy of it..

PS: Its ALLAN, not Allen! ;)

PPS: I dont know if i can put the picture back up here yet.. anyone know the protocol!?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

omg *msn face* I just changed the e to a. That brought you to the 'head of the class'. You are now number 1 in my address book.

Congratulations to you! Now I can say...."I knew her when" *puffing out my chest*

Love ya, *hugs*

Anonymous said...

e to an a!? ~lost~ so you mean i was the heed of the class first!? ~L~

Thank you sweetheart... though.. i must say... the "when" part scares me a lil.. you have a loooooong memory! ~winks~ Love you.. and your huge memory! hahaha.

Anonymous said...

ooooooh.. duh.... i get ya.. hahaha.... AllAN.. not AllEN...E to A... (it took some explaining in email to get me to understand though.. stoooopid is me!)